January 22, 2015

Mystery Skype is Getting Even Better

I love Mystery Skype! My first post about it, Engaging Every Student with Mystery Skype, is super popular. It's still a good representation of how Mystery Skype works, why to bother doing it, and how to organize the students/tasks.

This year I have been really working on incorporating reflection. After our first Mystery Skype of the year, we identified a few things that we did well, and several to improve.

Before our second Skype last week, we reviewed these goals and made changes. Our favorite change was to have the entire class use choral response answer the questions we needed to research.

Photos by student photographer, Trevor:



Apparently, the students really enjoy the reflection process because they had no problem coming up with things to improve for next time! My favorite thing is that with both Skypes, my students are finding things that the other class is doing that they want to incorporate. Learning from others, yay!

~ Amanda


8 comments:

  1. It was a beneficial workout for me to go through your webpage. Aventura Tutoring It definitely stretches the limits with the mind when you go through very good info and make an effort to interpret it properly. I am going to glance up this web site usually on my PC. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't be written any better. Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this article to him. Jupiter Island Tutoring Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for give me information on this topic. Wellington Tutoring you have sharing very nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really be grateful for your blog,Palm Beach Tutoring you have completed the great job. Thanks for the bunch of excellent resourceful site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really informative blog for students, Boca Raton Tutoring keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a very profitable post for me. Bethesda Tutoring I've enjoyed reading the post. It is very informative and useful post. I would like to visit the post once more its valuable content.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have found so many interesting thing in your blog and I really love that. Special needs Tutor Alpine Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alight Motion mod apk is a new puzzle game created by Gooding. He made this game with simple graphics but with an exciting story.
    CapCut – Video Editor

    ReplyDelete